Come along for a nursery taster session at our popular Stay and Play. These sessions are perfect for 2-5 year old’s who love adventure, mud pies and exploring our nature in local spaces. Our top tip is dress for the weather, as you know Scotland can have all four seasons in one glorious day. Layers and waterproofs are great as your little one can take them off if they get warm. This is a great way to try an outdoor nursery, meet the team and ask lots of questions.
“He did brilliant artwork and super peg hanging. The wee fella loves Stay and Play!”Stay & Play Parent, December 2022
What to expect:
Familiar stories such as We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, The Gruffalo, Foggy Foggy Forest and Once Upon a Time There was a Big Bad Wolf will support the children into free play in our nature-based locations. We want children to explore and have fun with us and engage with the activities in their own way. Our experienced staff will be on hand to facilitate throughout. No two Stay and Play sessions are the same.
There is no fee to sign-up – all we ask if that you come along, join in and enjoy.
To ensure that the sessions are enjoyable and safe for everyone coming along we respectfully advise:
- booking requests are not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email from email@example.com – please do not turn up if you have not received express confirmation you are on the list;
- booking requests made less than 48 hours before the session time will not be accepted;
- booking requests for sessions on a Monday must be received by 4pm on the previous Thursday;
- booking requests must include the details of all children attending including dates of birth and parental details if they are attending with someone who is not their parent or main carer;
- booking requests including children under the age of 2 will be accepted only on a case-by-case basis;
- management reserves the right to withhold a booking confirmation.
- Thursday 13th April 10am to 12 noon
- Monday 17th April 10am to 12 noon
- Tuesday 18th April 10am to 12 noon
- Monday 24th April 10am to 12 noon
- Thursday 27th April 10am to 12 noon
Forest Fridays at Willow Den at Spartans
Forest Fridays – 08.15am to 12.30am – drop off sessions
Open to all children aged 3 to not yet at primary school, these are flexible sessions, including lunch for just £28.50 per session. These are a great way for your child to experience an outdoor nursery alongside or in addition to their usual childcare routine. From 14th April 2023 these sessions are available every week. This means you can use your funded hours or pay-as-you-go.
- 14th April 2023
- 21st April 2023
- 28th April 2023
- 5th May 2023
- 12th May 2023
For more information, to register and book see Willow Den at Spartans page or contact Kathie at firstname.lastname@example.org